Policy for Online Comments
The Sagamore’s online commenting capabilities are designed to promote safe, responsible discussion amongst readers and community members.
The Sagamore reserves the right to review and block any comments
posted to thesagonline.com or other pages run by The Sagamore and its staff. This review may automatically occur prior to the publication of a comment.
We will block:
1. Comments that are sexist, racist, intentionally false, obscene, libelous, or attack individuals or groups on the basis of gender, race, religion and/or sexual orientation.
2. Comments that jeopardize the reputation of individuals, groups, Brookline High School, The Sagamore, its staff and/or other community institutions.
3. Comments that promote products/activities that are illegal for minors (sexually explicit material, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products and other products illegal for persons under age 18).
4. Comments that link to sexually explicit material and/or material otherwise deemed inappropriate.
5. Comments that contain foul or offensive language and/or slurs.
6. Comments that are otherwise deemed in poor taste by The Sagamore’s staff.